Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Poem 47-Thoughts

@kunalbaidmehta:
Lost in my thoughts, I did not notice the day end,
My mind was struggling for words as it was the first love letter i intended to send.
Soon night gave way to dawn and I managed to see the sunrise,
There and then I knew what I need to write. She was in for a surprise!



@sumitrai100:
Depth of mariana it might not have
but they are mine,changing from time to time
as I grow and as I learn they change their shape
my thoughts are reflection of my life and things I see around.



@_HipsterHeart:
Thoughts;hidden,unspoken,or forced upon
They are the things that don't let us sleep
They are what we judge all the people on
Even the most menial thoughts make into a tweet

@Gods_Evangelos:
Lingering is the word when i think about them,
Defining them also let me go through them,
Existence if ever words had,
It were from those undepicted depth.

1 comment: